1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to setup Openbox s10

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by rhearn69, Oct 5, 2011.

1. piopat

piopat Active member

batman all i have is the openbox s9 tutorial ,both boxes are pretty much the same thing ,here is the link
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f...nbox_s9_for_cardsharing_with_pictures-919157/
    you can use the openbox s9 firmware on the s10 because they are the same box .and so of course the tutorial works on both boxes ,but if you use the s10 firmware the menus may differ from the s9 menus in the tutorial ,but all the principles are the same .

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. batman1234

batman1234 Member

thanks piopat that tut was very good

but when i put the CCcam.cfg file on to a USB and plug in to back of the reciever and follow the steps......once i get to "Once the tick is displayed, click the Yellow button.
    Now select CCcam Plug Setting and press the OK button."

i get the following

Now reading../CCcam.cfg
    CCcam.cfg not found
    read all finished

hope you can help!!

3. piopat

piopat Active member

hi mate thats strange .what program did you use to edit the cccam.cfg file ? if it was note pad perhaps you inadvertently changed the extension ,by this i mean the file name may have changed from cccam.cfg to cccam.xxx .so pop the usb stick back in your pc and look at its contents and see if the file still says cccam.cfg or if the cfg extension at the end is different ,if the extension has changed from .cfg just change the name back .if the file is named correctly and it is cccam.cfg then maybe the file is faulty or corrupt ,if thats the case download another cccam.cfg file .

if you click on the first link in my signature area (near the bottom of this post )you can download a cccam.cfg file . the file has only 2 lines in it you can delete the content of the lines back as far as the line number then add your c line save and exit . then pop the usb memory stick back into the usb connection on the box and follow the instructions in the tutorial to install cccam .

4. princeshaz99

princeshaz99 Member

hi there could you please help me got openbox s11hd got cahnnels just need the favurites sorting out can you help?

5. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

dunno myself but surely you can sort favs by remote and put them in to categories?

6. piopat

piopat Active member

hi mate if you click on the first link of my signature area (near the bottom of my post)you can download a channel list for your box which will have all your channels grouped together such as all movie channels together and all sports channels together (its from december so its reasonably up to date).as i say just click on the first link then on the left of the screen you will see openbox (click on it ) then you will see a file called tp-prog (download it on to a usb memory stick ) and then unzip it .

then pop the usb memory stick into the openbox s11 ,now follow my instructions for adding a channel list to an openbox which you can get in my openbox tutorial ,you can access my openbox tutorial by clicking on link 4 of my signature area .

7. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

sometimes by breath is taken away by how much you know, its all good and helpful. well done

8. piopat

piopat Active member

thanks mate , i only wish i knew as much as you say i know ha ha . but im glad im able to help now and then .

9. B00B00

B00B00 Member

Can you please send me a tutorial.............thank you so much !

10. piopat

piopat Active member

booboo click on the second last link of my signature area (near the bottom of my post ) it will bring you to an openbox s9 tutorial ,both boxes are pretty much the same and you can even use the s9 firmware on the s10.

11. princeshaz99

princeshaz99 Member

hi I just order openbox s11 pvr there is no firmware on it where can i get the latest firmware which stable?

12. piopat

piopat Active member

id wait till the box arrives if i were you and check to see if its a clone or an original ,when it arrives press the information button on the remote and then enter 8888 and you should see somr thing like this
    [​IMG]

the 10aa bit is the chip id ,you need to see what the chip id is in your box when it arrives ,if its one of these it should be a genuine box
    00D0
    00EA
    085B
    0D0C
    98A1
    98F2
    9CF4
    9D1A
    0D7E
    38EC
    10AA

if you see one of the above chip IDs your box is genuine and you can flash with genuine firmware if not use clone safe firmware ,to download firmware google openbox s11 firmware downloads obviously add clone or genuine to the search.

13. wikofooty

wikofooty Member

Hi,

Can someone PM me the tutorials aswell please.an you recive other internet programms

Much appreciated

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  14. piopat

piopat Active member

click on the second last link in my signature area and you will get the tutorial ,my signature area is near the bottom of all my posts .

15. wackyg

wackyg Member

hello my friend i have been useing a dm 500s and 800s now im getting a openbox s10 any chance of a tut on setting up for cccam c/s please

16. piopat

piopat Active member

wacky see my post just above yours post number 53 .

17. akgupta58

akgupta58 Member

Can I have the tut please for S10? Many Thanks.

18. akgupta58

akgupta58 Member

can someone please send my S10 tutorial?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  19. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Read what Pat has said above, check the links in his sig

20. piopat

piopat Active member

as mick said read the s9 instructions in this thread as the same applies to the s10 ,the menus will differ a little on your box but the principles remain the same .