Aimed at professionals, the SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card features 128GB of storage and up to 100MB/s write speeds. Featuring a Power Core controller and UDMA-7 interface, the card is perfect for use with demanding DSLR cameras and other devices.
"No other product on the market can match our new card's combination of speed and storage capacity," said Susan Park, director, product marketing, SanDisk. "By consistently pushing the boundaries of flash innovation, we are able to develop advanced products not found anywhere else."
Some key features of the new card...
- Up to 100MB/sec write speed enables shorter wait times and faster continuous burst shooting.
- Video Performance Guarantee allows for superior Full HD video recording at a sustained 20MB/sec write speed.
- 128GB capacity offers more room for capturing RAW+JPEG photos, sequential bursts, even Full HD and 3D video content.
- SanDisk's proprietary Power Core controller distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, and the UDMA-7 interface allows for maximum data transfer between card and camera.
- Best-in-class quality assurance offers photographers peace of mind knowing that the card is backed by rigorous stress, shock, vibration, humidity and moisture testing procedures and a lifetime limited warranty. The card features RTV silicone coating for added protection.
Written by: James Delahunty @ 7 Jan 2011 22:32